What could be the reason for an insensitive penis ?

I seem to have no feeling on my penis during oral sex from my girlfriend and it takes a long time for me to climax during sex. It`s not numb or anything like that it just seems the nerve endings on my penis are way less sensitive and when my girlfriend gives me oral and puts the head in her mouth its painful and I lose my erection . What could the prob. be?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
YOU may have loss of libido and sexual excitement power. If it is painful dont let for oral before insertion of penis. You may consult about the doctor the possible reason and abnormality.
Thanks