What could be the reason for Ovulation and the mechanism of follicle rupture ?

On 11th day my RT Ovary is 1.5X1.4, LT Ovary is MSF, EM Thickness is Mild tripleline. On 13th day my RT Ovary is 2X2, LT Ovary is MSF, EM Thicknes is Tripleline 7.2mm. Dr gave HCG 10,000 iu. on the same day. Still takeing F-gam. Hormone test was done on 2nd day and its all normal. On 15th day RT Ovary collapsing, LT Ovary MSF, EM Thickness is Tripleline 8.8mm. Dr asked me to take Sugest 200mg for 15days from day 16th. And to continue with F-gam. Does Sugest 200mg help in pregnancy?.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Oct 2011