What could be the reason for 8 months old baby crying after every bottle of milk ?

My son is 8 weeks old. Cries at one and a half hours after every bottle for atleast 30 minutes. One doctor said reflux and another said possible allergy to milk protein. On zantac and prevacid with little benifit from either. Switched to soy formula and saw improvement for about 5 days but bad constipation so switched back to rgular enfamil. Was told to give him 2 oz every 2 hours but he cries after his bottle because he is still hungryh. He has gained 5lbs since birth so doctor wants to try to keep his weight down. When crying he arches his back, squirms and is very hard to console. He likes to be held most of the day. At night he sleeps about 3 hours ata time but grunts and makes a noise from deep in his throat .
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011