What could be the reason and medicine for infection on the pseudo hole of the penis ?

I have 2 holes on my penis, one normal and one pseudo hole that I can see easily without touching it(not underneath). My problem is this pseudo hole seems infected because a little white comes out of it if I try squeezing it out(sort of how you do to a tube of toothpaste), but not out of my normal hole. I used peroxide and it bubbles so I m guessing infection. Last time I used peroxide the skin turned white in this area, but just on the inside of this pseudo hole(and only on the inside that s closer to the outer region of my penis, but still inside). What can I do and what is wrong? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Hi, have you ever shown this to a doctor? I think it is important for it to be seen and managed by a doctor preferably an Urologist in the first instance. Kindly avoid self treating in these situations lest you end up with problems later. Take Care.