What could be the rash on the neck and hands ?

my hands and neck got sports almost 2months,no itch and no pain what happen?may i know?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
on my hands and on my neck got sports,no itch no pain,almost 2 months.what happen that,may i know.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
hi, welcome to Health Care Magic,
what kind of spots do you have? if its no itch, donot worry much but if its increasing, or not reducing you need to consult a skin specialist as unless a doctor sees it, cannot comment on it.
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi...dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Spots on the Neck and Hands...with no itch, no pain, it may be..,
P.Versicolor(fungus), PLE( Sun effect),phototoxic drug erruption(drug).,
Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis(Unknown).,
So first diagnose the lesion by...
KOH mounting, wood's lamp examination and CBP..,
ok ...good luck