What could be the problem of swollen armpit and red marks on breast ?

Hello Doctor , for a while now i have noticed that my left armpit seems to be swollen, i have also noticed over the months that my left breast appears to be larger than my right breast. I do have occassional pains in my left breast and also shooting pains. Out of concern my family have also pointed out that I have a few red bilster like marks on my chest which started a year ago but more have since appeared. I dont have any itching, lumps or problems with my nipples. I am female, 37 and in good health and am a healthy weight. I do have PCOS. Please can you advise what the problem may be? many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011