What could be the problem for not having proper menstrual cycle even at the age of 20 ?

plz do consider my question as soon as possible. hi. im 20yrs old girl. i never had my periods itself. when i was 17 yrs old i had my first check-up because i always remained tensed a lot so my mother decided to took me to a doctor . after my first ultrasound the doctor told me that the size of my uterus is small then the actual one at this age. so she asked me to take medication of lynorol n meprate medicines according the schedule she told. i had my first period after 4 months from the month i started my medicines. then i continued this medication for aprrox 2 yrs...and in between i had my few more check-ups n blood tests n it was confirmed by those tests that the count of my hormones is correct and there is no hormone deficiency. but during this medication period i had my periods 2 time a month and the there was difference in their types. one time its normal means its in the natural and right way but next time its different kinda. then after more then 2 years i had my complete check-up with ultrasound. the doctor asked me now to stop intake of lynorol and meprate but then my periods didnt responded means i had no period that month. but in reports my uterus was now of normal size. but doctor told me that my hormones are not functioning themselves...she said its like in case of menopause when hormones stop functioning. so now i m taking conjugated estreogens tablet and modus -10 according to the schedule. now its been 8 months m following this medication. but i had periods 2 time in a month earlier but i didnt had the 2nd time period in a month from last 4 months...... now can you tell why i had such problem and what is happening to me?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011