What could be the problem for me not getting periods even after taking primolut nor ?

hi i dont have period for two months now and when i went to an OB she has given me primolut nor three times a day in five days when will i expect my period after the last day of taking it,its been five days since i finished the medicine we were trying to concieve a year now but no luck,i have irregular cycle now its two months since i dont get my period when i went to an OB she gave me primolut nor but its five days now since i last took my medicine,still no period,do you think i need to call the doctor or still wait for a couple of days..
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011