What could be the possible diagnosis for migraine with heart problem and are there any alternative medicine for sibelium ?

hello doctor , i have a migraine since high school, i am now 19 years old, my weight is 56 kilo and 5 5 in height. My doctor before prescribed sibelium 10 mg but it was phased out now in pharmacies. I m having severe headache for 5 consecutive days already lasting for 6- 12 hours and can t get myself to sleep. My last head ct was 6 years ago with a normal result. I have a heart problem since birth . My heart has a difficulty in pumping activity. what could be the possible diagnosis for this? Can the heart problem be a factor? what could be the replacement for sibelium? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011