What could be the lump on the lower gum around the bottom canine which when pressed causes pain that radiates to the brain ?

I have a hard lump about the size of a tip of a eraser on the left side of my lower gum around my bottom canines. It has been there for over a year and has not bothered me. I can only feel it when I press slightly on it and it feels like a sharp pain that shoots to the front of the same side brain . It has not really grown at all that much as far as I can tell. However I just discovered a second lump on the right side on the same axis as the first one just on the opposite side of the mouth. There is no discoloration on the gums around the ball and you cant see the balls just feel the lump.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011