What could be the little bubble like thing in the corner of the eye ?

I noticed a little bubble looking thing in the corner of the white of my eye . I looks exactly like a contact miSplaced in there. I don t wear contacts. I can even move it up and down. Doesn t hurt, no redness but did have a pout of redness several weeks ago as I remember. Did have what they thought was a t.i.a 2 months ago, could have had it then, not sure. I will see a doc , but in the meantime, what do u think. I am 62, female.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
A conjunctival cyst looks like a bubble and occurs in the setting of prior conjunctival inflammation. These are painless and of no significance though can be removed surgically.