What could be the hazards of using bathtub jets for masturbation ?

Hi, I just wondered. I use my bathtub jets to masturbate, and want to know if it is causing any damage. Could it desensitize my vagina?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012
There are too many ways people for self enjoyments, one of them is bathtub jets, if you have not any complications during using that, there is not to worry, care only that it never make injury any types to your vagina.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Psychiatrist Dr. J. Clive Spiegel's  Response
The vagina is a remarkably resilient organ. After all, it survives repeated deep penetration by the penis as well as giving birth to a child. Water jets are generally not dangerous to the vagina. Of course, use your judgment and listen to the signals your body gives you. If your vagina gets chafed or too dry from overexposure to water, you should ease off on the stimulation of course. Also, if you use this method to masturbate, be sure the water you use contains no harsh chemicals or soap, which can be irritating to the vagina. Enjoy and be smart!