What could be the cause of weakness and delayed periods ?

Hi, i had my last period on 12 mar, now its delayed which i was expecting by 8-9 of Apr, but still not come. i am now feeling tired in the morning and not weeling to get up. plz let me know the reason.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
hello,welcome to health care magic!see if you have irregular periods then wait for 3 to 4 days its come naturally.or if you have regular periods then do pregnancy test if possitive then ok otherwise concern gynec for that.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Welcome to you get a urine pregnancy test? pregnancy is reason number one for delayed menses if no stress and also hormonal changes also can delay periods.