What could be the cause of vaginal swelling with yellow discharge and burning micturation post unprotected anal sex ?

Hi, I have unprotected sex a few days ago we were drinking and also did do anal... He came inside and I am not on birth control . I also recently found out that the highest probability of me ovulating ended the day before he came inside of me. I have a very swollen vagina and had a light yellow discharge for the past two days with a burning sensation when I urinate. The discharge is not as much now. I am wondering if this was the remains of his sperm . I have been flushing with cranberry juice and water as well as taking vitamin C and Uva Ursi. I am considering Plan B but and older now and do not think I can emotionally handle the reprocussions of this act. It would also mean if I am pregnant that I am bringing a child into the world that the mother and father are not together, nor do we know one another as of right now.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
  Anonymous's Response
hi for having un protected sex there will be chance of getting pregnant that too u are saying u had sex during unsafe period of your menstrual cycle. don worry now u can do is it depends like how many days back you had sex if its within 5 days then still u can take emergency contraception method with the advice of registered medical practioner or if its more than 5 days you have to meet doctor. about your yellow discharge its not the remains of sperms which is coming out but i can be due to some vaginal infection or other medical condition . better consult your doctor once.
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi...dear Smatteson...,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
I gone through Ur history...,
1) Regarding ....type of sex.....Anal intercourse always dangerous...,
if other partner have any STDs or AIDS, easily transmitted through ..,
Anal mucosa......? Bcoz , it is highly sensitive easy to tear...ok..,
(single exposure will give more than 10000 tiny bleeding points.!).,
2)Regarding.....Safe sex....Do U know Ur ovulation day..? hence why U are not ...,
taking precautions....?
within 72 hrs.....U can do procedures Yourself gynecologist...for .,
further opinion....Don't do any procedures Urself without specialist advise...ok.,
3) Swollen vagina...yellow discharge...and burning sensation of urine...
more favour to STD....GONORRHOEA....!., So follow treatment immediately..,
4) Don't do any rude with Cranberry juice, vit C and Uva Ursi..,
it can damage your Uterus and other genital parts...may produce permenant ..
disfigurement and sterility don.t do such a things..,
5) First ruled out Pregnancy by Pregnicon test...ok...good luck..,