What could be the cause of swollen, painful sub-mental node under the chin ?

I have had a sinus infection for 2 weeks and this morning I woke up with a swollen and painful sub mental node under my chin . I just recently started taking phentermine for weight loss and have noticed an outbreak of pimples in my hairline, forehead, chin, and between my breasts. I am 36 and AAAAAAA t had acne for quite some time. I drink A LOT of water and take vitamins and minerals on a regular basis. Should I be concerned about this lymph node? It is unmovable and sore. I have also had a feeling of having a lump in my throat (like emotional) for some time. I can swallow just fine but there is always a feeling of pressure almost like someone is pushing on my neck. Could this be related and again should I worry? Hopefully you can shed some light for me. Thank you. Chalon
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012