What could be the cause of spotting and tiredness in a woman with her tubes cut ?

I had my tubes cut and tied in 2001 after my 3rd child, I had all 3 of my children by Csection. I am now 33 years old and my periods have been normal until now. I m almost a week late, I spotted for about an hour and thats it. I ve been really tired and just feeling drained here lately...besides pregnancy there anything else that can be causing this because I m really hoping that is not the case. And if pregnancy is an option here, how it that possible and what are the signs I should look for? after all its been 10 years I don t remember lol
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011