What could be the cause of soreness in the testis as all the blood tests are clear ?

i recently gord my self on the right testie and it was sore a couple of day later. i woke up late needind to pee and i havent stoped ,the pain in the testies has passed one to the other , my urethra was sore at base and tip, also hurts to pull back for skin i have been given 4 types of anti, pee samples tested & micro , blood tested all clear also clymidia was clear. it hurts to injaculate and feels like their is heat in it
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011