What could be the cause of severe stomach cramps on controlling urination ?

Hello, I m 22 yr f. I had UTI a year ago and it almost healed after 8 months. my last urine test showed no problems but I haven t felt well since it healed. When I have the urge to go to the toilet, if I don t go at the moment the urge starts to disappear and as if it flows back then i feel cramps as if there s water in my stomach and sometimes have diarrhea afterwards and when i go to the toilet a little urine flows and still feel my stomach cramping. I dunno what i should do about that, is it serious? thx a lot in advance
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012