What could be the cause of severe pressure over chest with digestive disorder after heavy drinking ?

Hello im a 23 year old guy and i been having pressure over my chest for a about 1,5 week it all started one day after a long night out with alot of Drinks and after that i got what i think was a heart attack . Im very stressed with my career and where i am in my life at the moment. The same day i went to the hospital and im currently in China so its very hard to get some one to understand me but i did a ECG which was fine and an ultra sound, blood pressure ,listen to the heart and everything was fine is what they said i also checked my blood for infection and blood work and all this was fine even diabetets test and this ok also. However i still have some problems and im pretty worried i have a little bit of pressure still but my stomach is acting very wierd could this be Acid reflux , did i have a panic attack should i be worried about my heart ?? I train usually 4-5 Wieght lifting passes and also 2-3 days cardio a week because i work with fitness so i know my body very well.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012