What could be the cause of severe chest pain followed by outbreak of hives in Chron's disease ?

okay, not sure but this is everything that has happened since friday night, first i had severe chest pains in the middle of the night into the early morning friday to saturday, then saturday i started breaking out in hives which got progressivly worse thru sunday then my top lip swelled on the left side i took benedryl and all systems were better by 1pm monday then today bottom lip is extremely swollen (huge) just wondered what this may be, i haven t eaten anything different that i have eaten b4 and i do have chrohn s but never dealt with anything like this in my 40 yrs b4....
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012