What could be the cause of severe back pain in one with rotoscoliosis ?

Hello. I am suffering severe back pain . I have rotoscoliosis, and I m really not sure what the pain is being caused by. I have to swing my hips in a strange way to walk, i have to throw myself out of bed in the morning, i can t lift or bend without wanting to scream . there is a constant radial pain in my lower back and also a dull pain behind my lungs. I am 19 and shouldn t be in this much pain. I have tried to do excersizes to relieve the pain, but cannot get through them without being in excrutiating pain. I had my second baby via cesearean one month ago and was prescribed Percocet for recovery. It was literally a miracle for me. I could walk normally, I could play with my kids, I actually went on a little jog for the first time in years! Problem is, no one will continue the prescription because they think I m just another kid looking for drugs . I m so frustrated with the medical attention i ve received and don t know what else to do without pain medication . I m literally stuck on my couch watching everyone else enjoy my children. What can I do, or who should I go to? I live in in AAAAAAA USA and just want this to get better. One of my doctors told me an orthopedic doctor isn t who I should be seeing, but rather a neurosurgeon and I m not sure he s right. What are your opinions on all of this?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012