What could be the cause of recurring pimples on the lower lip, loss of hair and facial glow in a tobacco addict ?

Hello, My question is related to oral cancer . I was addicted to tobacco and at the age of 24 I got a pimple on my lower lip which wasn t healing , so 4rth day I decided to go see a doctor. He didn t tell me anything but I told him everything that this pimple isn t healing from last 4 days and also I said I got a lump feeling in my neck right side of my neck.. I also lose weight not much. Dr. only advice me to start the course of homeopathic medicines and from last 2 years(now I am 26) I am continuing his medicines and now I don t cough like before(but sometimes when its cold), pimples are disappear(but comes again when I eat oily and hard food or fruits or drink), loss of hair and no glow on my face. What will you suggest me?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012