What could be the cause of recurring lumps on the groin area and lumps on the feet which do not heal ?

hi im 31 yrs old female],my weight is about 140 my height is 152 and about 3 mths ago i got an eye infection that lasted about 2 weeks jus before the boil cleared up i got 2 lumps on my groin area which turned out to be boiles also ,since then as they clear up others are burstin out somtimes one half of my groin swells up so big i cant walk properly or wear underwear ,i hav also seen a change in my period im sein small clots of blood also a lump has come up on my right feet jus to the front of my ankle been there over two months an its nt goin away sometimes puss is present i ws put on 2 differnt types on antibiotics amoung other meds what do u suggest i do or what do u think is the problem i am worried can you pls help me
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011