What could be the cause of recurring acute nephritis in a 5 year old ?

Dear Sir, My daughter twisha age 5 was suffering from acute nephritis at age of 3. she was on steroids then. she recovered from the same in 6 months. she went in to relapse after 6 months but recovered in 3 weeks. later there were no issues and she was normal. now for past 4 months she is regularly getting few symptoms as seen at age of 3 like swollan eyes, aulbumin fluctuate from plus one to plus four. I have shown here to child specialist as well as nephrologist . she has under gone various test for kidney such as sonography, dsma scan, urine creatin ratio, blood tests etc. she showns symptoms and then goes back to normal. this is being happening for last 3 months. Doctors are not able to judge the cause. all reports show that kidney is normal, but cause is not yet traceable. Request to guide us on the issue as we are very much concern about her.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012