What could be the cause of painful knots in the anal and vaginal areas ?

I m a 16 yr old girl . I ve never had intercourse but I have been fingered a few times. About a week ago I noticed three hard knots or lumps kind of small in my lower areas. One on my left inner butt cheek away from my vagina another on my right semi inner butt cheek closer to my vagina and the third on my upper thigh between where pubic hair starts to grow. The knots aren t mushy or painful really
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
please get a check up .clinical examination needed to reach a diagnosis and treatment accordingly