What could be the cause of pain in the lower jaw with black gums and teeth ?

hello doctor,i am 18 yr old..i am having pain in my right side lower part teeth ..and even gums seem to leave that teeth..and that part gums became black in colour..the space between the specified and next teeth to right side is very little black..i noticed that my backside teeth..the molar teeth also have black coloured betwwen them and gums..i do daily two times brush and i dont get foul smell also,but now days i salvate during sleep also and after wakin up my mouth feels more acidic than normal..plz help..
Asked On : Sun, 26 Feb 2012