What could be the cause of neck and back pain in delayed periods in a teen having pcos ?

i have pcos and im 18 i dont have regular periods but i did have one last mounth and i have a pain on like the hard bit of my crotch on the left hand side at the top and i also am tired all the time i feel naueas i have also been experiancing slight aches and pains like in my back and neck what could it be plz help could i be pregnant or could it be one ov the cysts it even hurts when i cough its not on my vagina but its is weird to explain its litterally on the hard bit just under my belly on the left hand side and ideas what this could be
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011