What could be the cause of movable lump on the shin post an injury ?

I took a kick to the shin in karate last Saturday. Its now Thursday. My shin is pretty bruised, and there is a lump, and its somewhat numb to the touch. Every now and then I have a strange sensation when I walk, (Not painful, but almost like like the lump is moving around, kind of tingly..) sorry its the only way to describe it. Is that normal?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
thank you for the inquiry.

you should check with your near by doctor.without physical examination, we can't predict about this condition

dr.devidas vellodi cochin