What could be the cause of milk discharge from the nipples in a teen after a dissolved guilt in the breast ?

i am 19 years old and my height is almost 5 feet 6 inch. im a patient of hepatitas B also since my childhood. at first there was a guilt in my breasts 2 months ago. in 3 to 5 days it dissolved itself nd after that there is milk discharge from my both nipples. what is the reason? is it serius? is it related to sex conversion? can i become a boy?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
it is due to hormonal changes and has no relation with sex conversion
do u have sex in last month?
it may be related to age changes
but if it continue for more days then better to consult gynecologist .