What could be the cause of intense stomach pain in a child ?

My son aged 9 years studying in 4 th standard complaint about stomach pain during the last week of December 2011. He was taken advice of a pediatrician first stage with carmicide solution. After three days with antibiotics . After five days he was saying about stomach pain , investigated with Ultra Sound Scan. The he was admitted in the hospital for mesentric addinites. Frequency of pain decreased. Again in the last week of January the frequency of pain increased consulted pediatrician again advised to take cyclopam for two days. Still he is reporting pain but he is normal while sleeping. For further opinion I had consulted another pediatrician he is also had the same opinion of no significant reason for pain. He adviced for albendozole for deworming and laxative medicines. Still he is intermittently saying pain . His urine routine, Stool and second USScan is normal. No mesentric addinites. Still he is saying about stomach pain in day time. Please advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012