What could be the cause of hot flashes, abdominal cramps, migraines with delayed periods ?

I am 35 years old and have been having hot flashes for the past few months. They have gotten worse as time goes on. I have been having achy pain in my lower left abdomen radiating into my lower back, very similar to period cramping except it is only on one side. I have also had awful migraines in the past week, I don t know if it is related or not, just figured I would mention it. The past week I have been nauseous and urinating every hour, not normal for me. My periods have been out of whack, with the last one taking 6 weeks to appear and then lasting for 10 days. I have an appointment on April 2nd, but as the pain seems to be getting worse each day, I thought I would ask.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012