What could be the cause of heavy pelvic pain with bleeding during pregnancy ?

Hi doctor. I m 28 years old now. I m married since last july. And conceived at last august. In september I had miscarriage . Now i m again pregnant in eleventh week and undergone my first ultra sound. Endometrium is thickened about 19mm.No pregnancy sac and one subserous fibroid seen. This is what doctor beta hcg is 0000.and htp also came positive. Tomorrow I have next appointment.For past one week I had brown discharge with no pain. But last 2 days it turns to light red blood like periods.and also I have heavy pelvic pain not permit me to sleep also. Its come and goes like contraction. Please answer me dr whether I have pregnancy or not or what the reason for my pain and bleeding.thanking u.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012