What could be the cause of greyish fluid through the penis while urinating ?

I am posting again to say that I am not sure what the heck happened the other evening. I was about to urinate and when I squeezed my penis it was almost as if a bunch of greyish fluid came out. When I say a bunch it was almost like a half or more a teaspoon I guess to put it in perspective. It didn t look like puss or semen, but almost as if I was getting rid of old semen??? I am sexually active with my female partner and we are faithful. I am wondering if it was because we had intercourse the night before and I didn t ejaculate and the next day we fooled around just with our clothes on and i was turned on of course, then when i went to urinate this discharge came out. I have no painful symptoms or anything really uncomfortable, i think I am just making it worse by thinking about it and imagining something wrong. Can someone help me?? I don t know what prostatic fluid looks like, does anyone have any pictures??
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011