What could be the cause of flesh colored bump on the lip that keeps changing in size ?

I have had a very small flesh colored bump on my bottom lip for over a year. It only changes in size if I mess with it, otherwise it is fairly small, does not change color and is not painful. When I stretch my bottom lip against my tongue I ve noticed 3 spots on my lip where the pigment is white instead of lip color. When I don t stretch my bottom lip out and leave it as my lips in a normal position you can not see the white spots. I do not have herpes , I am a smoker, but can t seem to find much on line. I developed the bump the same time that a small red mole appeared on my lip line. I have red moles all over my body--they seem to run in my family as we age & after the women in our family have children. I have them all over, hand, wrist, leg, arms. They are very tiny. Any ideas...?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012