What could be the cause of failure in conception post trying for a year ?

Good eveningDoctor i am married one year is passed still i am not to get the pregnant ,before marriage my period was regular but after marriage it is completly changed my period is irregular . after i consult one doctor she prescribe the duphaston tabelt now i am taking the tabelt regularly every month my period was regular .i take the thyroid test it is more thing 4 years back i take the tabelt for TB 6 Month .now iam alright . what i will do to get preganant ? please kindly advice me doctor.............
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012