What could be the cause of extreme dizziness, nausea and cold sweats that gave me a fainting feeling ?

Last night while I was sleeping I woke up to turn to my right side and as I opened my eyes I felt extremely dizzy, felt as if I was going to faint, then it followed by nausea ad cold sweats. I drank some ginger ale to pass the nausea feeling and I layed back down on my right side. I fell asleep and I wanted to turn on my left side and as I did that the same thing happened. This is the first time this has happened to me. Please help I don t have money for a doctor visit and tests. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012