What could be the cause of dizziness and weakness with hot flushes ?

hello, well my sister has been feeling very dizzy lately and weak. its like her brain is overworked and now her body has become really weak to where she would get hot flashes through her body. Her face would become very pale like she s going to pass out, her heart seems very weak as well, ive had her pick up her legs and she feels a little better. this has been going on a couple of nights and im wondering if its anxiety or stress?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012