What could be the cause of delayed periods post unprotected sex and negative pregnancy test ?

Hi, ok soo I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend right when my period of last month just finished and then again like 2 days later, he pulled out both times before he ejaculated, I haven t gotten my period and I was due on the 5 of Feb and its the 7 of Feb now, (I don t have regular cycles) I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative but I still don t see my period coming. I don t have any symptoms of pregnancy and I been feeling some what bloated but not really kinda like when my period would come, I m getting really worried I don t know what s going on.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012
welcome to HCM. u had unprotected sex exactly after finishing the cycle. means within 10 days from the 1st day of menses. there are no chances of pregnancy at all. just wait and watch,since you have irregular ones.
Thank you.