What could be the cause of delay in periods I had sex during menses ?

hi, i am female 24 nd i have sex with my husband last mense time, but even than my mense is not coming in next month. last mense date is 22 april. and again i have sex with my husband 23 may 2011
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
HI welcome to health care magic.........
Yeah its less likely to become pregnant after an intercourse at the time of menses , may be you can wait for a week beyond your expected date and if still not got periods can go for a pregnancy test.
Though sex near menses time is less likely to make you pregnant but still nothing is 100 % , so its always better to use a contraception .