What could be the cause of continuous headache, eye pain and drowsiness ?

Hello Sir, i am 31 year old research fellow, from last two year i am having problem of 24 hr headache , dullness, eye pain, and sleepy all the time. I took the help of eye specialist and neurologist to be cured, but failed. According to the Shankar Netralaya eye hospital report my eye is perfect. I did not get any abnormalities in CT scan or other test too suggested by the neurologist. I cant concentrate in my work, please help....
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012