What could be the cause of chest pain,flatulence, bad breath and stomach fullness in one on contraceptives ?

I am a 40 year old female taking oral contraceptives. I am slightly overweight (6-7 pounds). Lately I have been experiencing a sharp pain in my chest that results in passing gas. I feel full up and do not want to eat. I have a bad taste in my mouth . What could this be? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Hello Dear,
oral contraceptive contra indicated in -if history of cardiovascular disease, deep vein thrombosis,pulmonary thrombosis, high cholesterol, hypertension &, it increase weight . you have compilants of sharp pain in chest & result in passing gas- may be due to -acid peptic disease ,also bad taste in mouth advice- take medicine with meals or after immediately meals or take tablet -pentaprazole 40 mg on empty stomach for 21 days, also advice- ECG, ECHO, monitor-,hypertension, serum cholertrol, weight if all thing normal then contnue pills otherwise not. hope my advice use ful to you. thank you.