What could be the cause of brown stools with white chunks along with pain under the ribs ?

For 3 days I got white and pale colored stools Then 4 th day I got light brown with yellow mixture & then 5th day I got brown stools with chunks of white sticking out. I do have discomfort mild in right upper under ribs and shoulder blade pain mild constant. On the 4th &5th day I cut down my fat & ate lighter & no cholestrol. If this is gallbladder stones or problem wouldnt the stoools be pale all the time. I also get nauseous sometimes. so I am confused no new medications.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012