What could be the cause of body temperature reading of 95 related to stress, anxiety, anti-larceny?

A Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC) is teaching a four-phase program titled A Game Plan in his anti-larceny class. In this class, the LCAC gives each student a hand held thermometer and instructs each to hold with index finger and thumb for reading. The LCAC states that by phase four, each student will be required to hold the thermometer and the reading must be 95 degrees or student will be dismissed. My question; do any of you know of and explain how a body temperature reading of 95 degrees is related to stress, anxiety, or anti-larceny? If so, I would like to research this topic for an understanding of how this four-phased class obtained a State certification to become a court ordered requirement of a diversion agreement. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013