What could be the cause of blotchy skin with pus filled warts on the vagina post wearing a pad for long hours ?

I have blotchy skin on my vaginal area as well as a couple puss filed warts . The area is itchy. I just got over my period and had been wearing a pad for about 9-10 hours while at work to catch any spotting.. After removing the pad is when the itching started and shortly after the warts appeared. Is it possible it is due to the long amount of time wearing the same pad or could it be something else? What are the other things it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012