What could be the cause of blood in stools in one undergoing treatment for fallopian tube blockage ?

Hello sir . since long we are trying to conceive. but we can not get result. on my 8th day i have done HSG and it shows right tube block. My doctor recommend to take placentrex 2ml injection on for next 15 days. and also recommend to take medicine dubagest 100, 10 tablet daily night from 17th day. but after that we didnt get result. this month my doctor suggest to take siphen100mg for 10 days and Argipreg for 10 days from day 2. and today i m suffering with cold and i found blood coming out from stools . what should i have to do? Waiting for prompt reply.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
need to consult your infertility specialist himself for clarification in his prescription..