What could be the cause of bloating,frequent urination and odorless brown discharge after sex in a person with irregular periods post miscarriage ?

What could it possibly be, I would be happy either way I m 39 had miscarriage , periods through the three months so I didn t know. Now my husband and I had sex and the next day I think I had a period, I am very irregular and didn t expect or feel like I was going to have my period. Now 2 week or 2 and half weeks later I have lower abdominal pain , frequent urination , Bloating or swelling and oderless brown dicaharge for the last two days. I am not on the pill and we don t use protection. I am 5 3 and 115 pounds. I have been under stress could it be stress hormones or even pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011