What could be the cause of bleeding through rectum and the period bleeding after 1 and 1/2 years of novasure surgery ?

i had the novasure surgery 1 1/2 yr ago.i also had my tubes tied after the birth of my 2nd baby but i didnt stop bleeding for 6 mos after having my tubes tied, thats y i had the novasure. i have started bleeding again about 3 mos ago . it starts with rectail bleeding 1st for 2 days then period bleeding for 2 to 3 days then goes away. y does this happend? i havent had a period in a yr 1 1/2 but now i am. y?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011