What could be the cause of anal bleeding during sleeping & is this serious ?

hi my age is 20 male height 5 10 , weight 65 From last 6 months i m in deep depression .Twice in the month i found red blood in my stool.Last morning when i awoke,i feel that my underwear is wet. I saw my underwear and i was shocked that there was blood on it.I scared,last month i also saw blood in pant when i awoke but i neglect it. It s really embarassing moment for me that i have anal bleeding during sleeping. kindly tell me what should i do ? is this serious case? please help me
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011