What could be the cause of abnormal pain in the abdomen causing it to grow bigger in size ?

Hello doc, i am really confused with my wife complaining about her suffering from abnormal pains in her lower abdomen from many months it started many months ago and since then her stomach keeps growing in size, i have consulted with obigayni specialist and they suggested me to have her vaginal ultrasound , the report said that the fallopian tube is not normal in thickness or size, the doc told me in many cases the male and female sperm meats in fallopian tube and the women get pregnant which is dangerous the doc suggested my wife to go for therapeutic gynecological procedure after that the report was clear that s what the doc said and she recommended my wife to take hormonal imbalance pills which really did not helped at all, today the size of my wife stomach is growing big in size as if she is pregnant but she is not pregnant she is having her regular period, and she is suffering from great pains in her abdominal and her back. plz.. help me out to figure out the actual cause of her pain and unusual growth of her abdominal. kindly e-mail me as well on (
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011