What could be the cause of abdominal pain with white spots in the stools ?

Hello I noticed there was white spots in my stool and they don t look like seeds but smoother and larger, also I am tired all the time and have abdominal pain on the left side of my lower ribs I went for an ultra sound and they found what they call flexes in my gallbladder and I cant find any information on this, also they said I had costochondritis regarding the rib, however I have been on novo-naprox/ naproxen 500mg for a while and the pain as not changed what could be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012